1. DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES
A “Cookie” is a small text file that a web site stores in the user’s browser, facilitating navigation through a web page and are essential for the functioning of the Internet.
Cookies are used, for example, to remember users’ tastes on the web: language, browser used; analyze user habits and behaviors to improve the services offered, or to adapt the contents of a web page to the visitor’s preferences.
2. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES WE USE
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES IT
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Such as, for example, those used by social networks, or external content.
ACCORDING TO THE LENGTH OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVE
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
- Persistent Cookies: They are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate shopping and registration services.
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
- Strictly necessary: These cookies are necessary to facilitate the correct navigation through our website and ensure that the content is loaded efficiently, allowing the correct use of the different options or services that exist in it such as making the purchase process or control fraud linked to the security of the service. Analytical and aggregate cookies are included to count site traffic and pages visited.
- Analytics and optimization: These cookies are our own or third party cookies that allow us to optimize your experience on the website by evaluating its performance and improve by adding new functionalities.
- Personalization: They allow us to store the user’s preference information to improve the quality of our services and to offer a better experience through recommended products. Some may be multi-device.
- Behavioral advertising: These cookies are used to store user behavioral information obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about your browsing habits on the website and display advertising related to your browsing profile.
Below we describe what type of cookies we use and the purposes of the same, being able to expand more information on each of the cookies, as well as its duration in the list below.
The legitimacy for the use of strictly functional cookies is given because the treatment is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under Law 34/2002 Law of Information Services and Electronic Commerce.
4. PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF THE INFORMATION
We will retain the information for as long as necessary to provide the requested service, until you object or until you revoke your consent. In these cases, the information will be duly blocked and we will not be able to use it as long as it is necessary for the exercise or defense of legal or contractual claims. Once this period of time has elapsed, your data will be definitively deleted.
In cases where we obtain data automatically through cookies, please note that some may be installed for years. However, you can limit their use over time by removing them from browsers or devices.
Specifically, all browsers allow you to make changes that allow you to disable cookie settings. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. The following links show you how to disable cookies following the instructions of the most used browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-us&redirectslug=cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Instead, if you wish to block Google analytics cookies, you can install a plug-in in your browser by following the instructions indicated in the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can also change the consent settings below.
6. MORE INFORMATION