1. OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
This website belongs to CAUCE BIKES, SLU, with CIF B98943566, located at Calle Luis Oliag No. 77 CP 46004 Valencia and registered in the commercial register of Valencia in Volume 10344, Book 7625, Folio 160, Section 8, Page V178303. (hereinafter CAUCEBIKES), which can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com.
2. ACCESS TO THE WEB
CAUCEBIKES makes available to the public (hereinafter user), who accesses this website (hereinafter WEB), information on products and services (hereinafter CONTENT and / or SERVICES).
Access to certain sections of the portal will require the acquisition of the condition of registered user, for this, you must follow the steps indicated.
3. CORRECT USE OF SERVICES
The user undertakes to use the Services in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, by way of example and not limitation, it is strictly prohibited:
- Use the Services in a manner, with purposes or effects contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Services, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Perform any act that may be considered an infringement of any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to CAUCEBIKES or third parties;
- Use the Services and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the Web Site to send advertising, communications for direct marketing purposes or for any other commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a number of people regardless of their purpose, as well as to market or disclose in any way such information;
The user will be liable for damages of any kind that CAUCEBIKES may suffer as a result of a breach of any of the above obligations as well as any others included in these General Conditions and / or those imposed by law in connection with the use of the Website.
All underage users must use the Web under the consent of their father, mother or legal guardian, being these responsible for any problem that may occur in the use of the services of the same.
CAUCEBIKES will at all times ensure respect for the current legal system, and will be entitled to interrupt, at its sole discretion, the Service or exclude the user from the Website in case of alleged commission of any of the crimes or offenses defined by the Penal Code in force, or in case of observing any conduct that in the opinion of CAUCEBIKES are contrary to these General Conditions or may disrupt the proper functioning, image, credibility and / or prestige of CAUCEBIKES. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
4. RULES OF CONDUCT
Users may contact CAUCEBIKES and interact in certain sections of the web portal, for example by sharing sections in social networks, as long as they respect this code of conduct:
1. NO USER MAY PASS FOR ANOTHER PERSON OR ORGANIZATION, otherwise he/she may incur in a fault or crime according to the Penal Code and the Spanish Civil Code.
2. DISRESPECTFUL AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE MAY NOT BE USED. Messages with threats, serious insults or any other type of comment that may offend the sensibility are not admissible. In this case, CAUCEBIKES reserves the right to remove any content that contravenes this condition and exercise the appropriate legal action.
3. It is TOTALLY FORBIDDEN to present, quote and recommend companies, or web portals, and in general to carry out marketing or spamming actions. This type of content will be deleted along with the accounts that carried out such action and even bring it to the attention of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
5. PROPERTY RIGHTS
All contents of the Website, such as texts, opinion articles, graphics, photographs, logos, logos, icons, images, as well as graphic design, source code and software, are the exclusive property of CAUCEBIKES or third parties, whose rights are legitimately held by CAUCEBIKES, and are therefore protected by national and international legislation.
The use of all elements subject to industrial and intellectual property for commercial purposes as well as their distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation is strictly prohibited.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
CAUCEBIKES reserves the right to interrupt access to the services at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, control, maintenance, power failure or any other justified cause.
Consequently, CAUCEBIKES does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the Web or the Services, so that the use thereof by users is carried out at their own risk, without, at any time, CAUCEBIKES can be held liable in this regard.
In addition CAUCEBIKES assumes no liability whatsoever arising, including but not limited to:
- The use that users make of the materials available on the website, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of intellectual property rights and / or industrial content of the website itself or third party portals.
- For possible damages to users caused by normal or abnormal functioning of the search tools, the organization or location of the contents and/or access to the services and, in general, for errors or problems generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that make up the service.
- Of the contents of those pages to which users can access from links included in the web.
- The acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties may be linked to CAUCEBIKES by contract.
Similarly, CAUCEBIKES excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other harmful elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems as well as in the documents or systems stored therein, so CAUCEBIKES will not be liable in any case when they occur:
- Errors or delays in accessing the services by the user when entering their data in the corresponding form or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet network, acts of God or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of CAUCEBIKES.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that there is no guarantee that the services of the website are constantly operational.
- Errors or damages caused to the website due to inefficient and bad faith use of the service by the user.
- Non-operability or problems in the email address provided by the user to send the requested information.
In any case, CAUCEBIKES is committed to solve the problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the user to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CAUCEBIKES does not guarantee or assume any liability for damages suffered by access to the Services/content of third parties through connections, links or links of the linked sites or on the accuracy or reliability of the same. The function of the links that appear in CAUCEBIKES is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet, where you can expand the services offered by the Portal. CAUCEBIKES will in no case be responsible for the results obtained through these links or the consequences arising from access by users to them. These third-party services are provided by third parties, so CAUCEBIKES can not control and does not control the legality of the Services or their quality. Consequently, the user must exercise extreme caution in the evaluation and use of the information and services contained in the contents of third parties.
It is expressly forbidden the introduction of hyperlinks for commercial purposes in web pages outside CAUCEBIKES that allow access to this web portal without the express consent of CAUCEBIKES In any case, the existence of hyperlinks on websites outside the company, does not imply in any case the existence of commercial or mercantile relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by CAUCEBIKES. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
The user will respond, in any case, of the veracity of the data provided and may exercise the rights of access, deletion, rectification, opposition, limitation of treatment and portability, by writing to the company, either to its registered office or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org provided they can prove their identity. And in the event that you deem it appropriate, you may go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
For its part, CAUCEBIKES is committed to fulfilling the obligation of secrecy of personal data, therefore has taken the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account at all times the state of technology.
On the other hand, CAUCEBIKES informs you that by visiting this web portal is not automatically recorded any personal data that identifies a user, instead there is certain non-personal information and not identifiable with a particular user that is collected during the live session through devices called “cookies” that allow us to obtain statistical information on the use of the web portal to then be able to make improvements. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) All users must consult our cookies policy to browse the website.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any interpretative or litigious issues that may arise, Spanish law shall apply and in case of dispute, both parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia (Spain), waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
On the other hand, in order to resolve any interpretative or litigious issues that may arise from the purchase of the vouchers, the parties shall submit to the courts and tribunals of the consumer’s domicile.
Finally, for the appropriate legal purposes, we remind you that the European Commission has created a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution which is available at the following link, http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.