General Terms and Conditions
This document establishes the conditions that apply to sales between the persons who want to rent vehicles through this website, hereinafter referred to as “the customer” and CAUCEBIKES SLU, (hereinafter CAUCEBIKES).
The use of this website or the customer’s purchase request constitutes acceptance of the contracting conditions and our Data Protection policy, which the customer must consult and accept prior to the reservation of the vehicle. These conditions may vary. It is the customer’s responsibility to read them periodically, as the current ones will be applied at the time of contracting. If you have any questions about the terms and conditions or data protection, please fill in the contact form or contact our online department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Purpose and scope of application
2. Contracting processes
The following steps must be followed to reserve the vehicles offered:
Vehicle selection: Browse our site and click on the “Add to Cart” button each time you wish to add a vehicle to your reservation. The cart contains the name of the selected vehicle, the reference, the attributes, the quantity and the price in euros.
Start of the contracting process: to start the contracting process click on the “Finalize Reservation” button. If you are not registered as a User or have not logged in as such, you will be asked to do so beforehand.
Verification of the data: Before selecting the payment method, you will be able to verify the data of your purchase and correct any error in the data entry. Once you have verified your information, confirm your reservation.
Payment method selection: Select your preferred payment method and click on the “Make Payment” button. At that moment, the system will redirect you to the chosen payment system where you will have to provide all the necessary data for that payment method. This will be the only time you will be asked for this information.
When you provide all the necessary information and click on the purchase confirmation button, the contract will be completed to all effects and purposes.
Confirmation of contracting: Once we receive your acceptance, CAUCEBIKES will issue a confirmation on screen that you will be able to file and that will contain the following information:
- Booking number.
- Booking date.
- Summary of vehicles included in the reservation.
3. Vehicle specifications and information provided
The information displayed on the website is accurate and free of typographical errors. In the event that at any time an error of this type occurs, at all times beyond the control of CAUCEBIKES, it will be corrected immediately.
4. Terms of payment
To formalize the reservation, the user may use any of the payment methods offered in each case.
Regardless of the payment method chosen, the data provided are treated securely as the entire payment process is done under a secure SSL connection and data encryption.
All prices are indicated by default in Euros. The price indicated includes the taxes applicable to the transaction.
6. Vehicle pick-up
Reserved vehicles may be picked up at our offices located at Carrer de l’Alcalde Reig, 3 46004 València.
7. Conditions of use of the vehicles:
- The person making the reservation is responsible for the care and return of the bicycle, motorcycle, scooter, skateboard or segway and its accessories (locks, helmet, keys, basket…).
- Vehicles must be returned in the same condition as when they were rented, and the user shall be responsible for any damage caused.
- In case of theft or loss of the material, the user will be obliged to pay CAUCEBIKES for the stolen material.
- The user knows and undertakes to respect the laws and traffic regulations and is responsible for any damage caused (to himself or to third parties) as a result of any accident during the use of the vehicle CAUCEBIKES is not responsible for any claims.
- The user is obliged at all times to ensure the integrity of the vehicle, as well as to take all possible measures to prevent its theft, such as, but not limited to, properly locking the vehicle. On the other hand, to avoid theft, it is advisable not to leave the vehicle in the street at night and always lock the frame and wheel in anchored and illuminated places.
- In case of theft, the price to be paid will be the value of the vehicle.
- A deposit of between 50€ and 100€ per vehicle or per person using the vehicle is required, depending on the type of vehicle, to be paid in cash at the time of pick-up. Amount that will be refunded upon return of the vehicle in the same condition as it was rented.
- The deposit is in anticipation of possible damages, damages or non-return of the vehicle and accessories that have been rented.
- Payment and deposit must always be made in full and in advance at the time of rental. In the event that the user wishes to deliver the vehicle before the selected time slot, no partial reimbursement will be made for the time not used.
- Delay in returning the vehicle will result in the payment of the corresponding fee.
- IN CASE OF FAILURE. You must come to any of our rental points and we will change the vehicle. If you need CAUCEBIKES to pick up and deliver the new vehicle, you will have to pay a minimum cost of 20€ depending on where you are, which will be paid at the moment of the vehicle change.
- IN CASE OF A FLAT TIRE. You can exchange your bike at any CAUCEBIKES store. Optionally we offer you a puncture insurance that includes the repair free of charge, in case of not contracting it you will have to pay 8€ per flat tire. The cost of the insurance is 1€ per bike per day.
8. Right of withdrawal and returns
As a general rule, any customer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 calendar days of making the reservation. If the reservation is made with a lapse of time of less than 14 days from the date of contracting to the time of collection, the user will not be able to enjoy the right of withdrawal since the selected vehicle or vehicles had been set aside for use and enjoyment.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for the customer to send a communication stating that he/she wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal. For your convenience, we provide a model form in this link, once completed, it can be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com.
For its part, the reimbursement of the amount corresponding to the withdrawal will be made within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date on which the decision to withdraw from the Contract has been effectively and unequivocally communicated.
9. Reimbursement of amounts paid.
Reimbursement, if applicable, will be made through the payment method used for the purchase.
The price to be refunded is the price originally stated on the reservation.
10. Information requested
CAUCEBIKES is committed to complying with the obligation of secrecy of personal data, therefore has taken the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account at all times the state of technology.
In any case, all users have the right to exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing, and data portability, by writing to CAUCEBIKES at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, proving their identity. In the event that you consider, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
11. Applicable legislation. Submission to jurisdictions.
The sale is understood to be made in Spanish territory, so that for any interpretative or litigious issues that may arise, Spanish law shall apply and, in case of dispute, both parties agree to submit, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the consumer.
Finally, we remind customers that in the event that they wish to file a claim due to any incident in the contractual relationship, they can file the appropriate claim by filling out the following electronic form: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ .